Jackie Bardsley is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) with over 40 years of business and information systems consulting experience. Jackie specializes in business process design, organizational culture and design, change management, IT strategy, project management, system selection, project assessment, conflict management, and meeting facilitation.
Jackie focuses on the organizational impact of technology and business processes, including leadership, communication, team dynamics, job design, job satisfaction, employee motivation, conflict management, change management, and decision making. Jackie founded Bardsley Associates Inc. in 1987
- Advised business teams in the design and improvement of key processes to meet organizational objectives. Processes are designed to align with business strategy and priorities, balancing the competing goals of excellent customer service, employee job satisfaction, profitability, growth, and the community.
- Advised clients on organizational design, culture, job design, employee motivation, group decision-making and problem solving, change management, and employee development.
- Planned and facilitated executive, board and leadership retreats to deal with complex and sensitive business issues.
- Designed and implemented IT governance structures for complex organizations to ensure appropriate IT decision making, funding, and oversight.
- Provided project assessment and project recovery services for multiple organizations, advising executive management on options for troubled projects. Advised on establishing good project management procedures and oversight.
- Designed incentive systems to align employee motivation with strategic business drivers.
- Defined requirements, developed Requests for Proposal, developed demonstration scripts, advised on vendor selection, assisted with contract and pricing negotiation, developed project risk mitigation strategies, designed data conversion plans, developed test plans and test scripts and managed the implementation of financial, billing, customer service, and human resources systems for over 100 clients in the public sector, private industry and the non-profit sector.
- Designed business-to-business, business-to-consumer, e-commerce and SaaS systems for a variety of industries including: wood products, seafood, health and fitness, photographic media, building permits, household furnishings, and health care staffing.
- Advised business owners, executive teams and boards on information technology strategy, including appropriate levels of investment, risk management, and strategic alignment.
- Provided mentoring to CIOs, project managers and project teams.
- Consulted on mergers and acquisitions, including the consolidation and alignment of technologies and IT organizations.
- Designed management reporting systems, extracting data from financial and operational systems to provide meaningful information to support decision making.
- Advised the executive management teams of other consulting firms and software development firms on good business practices, including the development and adoption of structured requirements, software development, quality assurance and project management.
- Performed industry research, literature reviews, and meta-analyses of research studies, developed corporate white papers, and advised clients on the application on cutting edge business research.